Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Place, Our History




At    the    muesem    school we  got   punished   and    did   work   on   our    desks.    with    chork    and    pencils.    it    was    fun    when    we   went     there     becase    it  was              only     pretend.
by    tarliah.



20.9.11
Finally! We’re going to make scones. Dhylin and I are partners. First pepo said” to put the flour in the bowl. Then she gave us some butter. She gave everyone one piece. We all crushed it. We made it disappaer. After that people pot milk in it. Then we wrote our name on two pieces of paper and people cooked it.
By Cameron.









On wendsday we went to the museum .I got to the play room. Clash dang it was a racket . I played on stilts. Miss E was grat . An adult halped me. I played egg and spoon race. I got a turn at the can and been bag.It was difficult . Then I played the marbal,s. I got ten pont,s I got one penelt penelt point  and I wone.It was fun.
by Mya K


Yay it was our turn to p lay with the toys.We went on the stilts.I was struggling to do it.I played the throwing game.Next i threw the ball yees! i got all the cans down.I had to set them up for the next person.Then i played with the holahoops.It was the big one it was green.
By Tayla

The musem trip
When all of us went on the train. It was fun. we went through the dark 
forest. The train went ford and backwes. It was fantastk time there.
by Luther

2 comments:

  1. Awesome writing Room 8. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time at the museum and learned lots. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Room 8! Thanks for sharing your trip to the museum. We did some different things when we went, so it's really interesting to read about what you did.

    ReplyDelete