Friday, July 8, 2011

Roadside Planting

 Yesterday Room6 and 8 went  to plant up  the road.  We only picked up 3 plants. After we picked 3  plants we all went  up the road!
My partner was Skylah. When we were there we tickled their roots. Then we put  them in a hole. We put  in the  fertiliser to  make the       
 plants to grow big and then we went back to school.
By Josephine  


Let me  tell  you  about  yesterday. 
We went  to plant  the   plants  into  the holes.
How  did  we plant  them?  We  put   the  dirt  around  the  plants but  we  saw  2  men from  the  roadworks.  They  helped us.  my  Buddy  was  helping  me  dig  the   hole.
By Rina


1 comment:

  1. What awesome work you have done. I went past the new planting over the holidays. It looks fantastic!! It was neat to see your photo's in the paper. Keep up the great work. Mr J.

    ReplyDelete